The Corporate Vision and Business Model Design Course
Align your team and find the best business model from 100+ possibilities
Vision is a complex and abstract concept and misunderstood by most. This course defines a vision and explains how powerful and necessary a vision is and how to use it to build a successful company. This involves deep psychological principles that come from evolutionary biology.
Business Model Design is an art few people know well. Every successful venture has a unique business model in some way. Never a copy of another business exactly. Every industry experience to develop because it requires exposure to many industries, all key areas of business and more.
And the business model is what makes or breaks most startups and even any new product launch. It is what can attract capital, the best people and customers. It has your "Secret sauce".
Without both these things done well a company's chances of success are low. With both done well you will probably be in the top 10% of companies. And have an ability to scale and create wealth for the founders and investors.
Business model design is a complex art with many moving parts that must take into account all business disciplines including Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations (or Customer Service/Delivery) and Product Development. A good business model will be differentiated from all other businesses and therefore have the ability to target customers with pricing power because others cannot offer exactly the same thing at a competitive price. This comes from forethought, planning and strategy that should be designed into the business on day one whenever possible.
This course provides tools, models and concepts to improve any business model to create competitive advantage.
This course was created by our founder, Bob Norton, who has raised over $40 million in early-stage capital from many sources and categories. And has also returned over a billion dollars in profits to his investors during his 30-year career as a serial entrepreneur. Like all of our courses and material from The CEO and Entrepreneur Boot Camp (www.CEOBootCamp.us), it is very practical and how to from someone who has been there and done that. It is not theoretical or academic, but from decades of experience and real-world wisdom gained in the trenches.
You can take this course at any speed and will have access for three months. It will also provide you with many tools and checklists.
All of our courses come with a limited 100% money-back guarantee. And are our jam packed with practical information that can literally make or save you millions of dollars in a few years or even hundreds of millions over your career or building a significant company.
If you decide to upgrade to the full CEO & Entrepreneur Boot Camp 50% of past purchases will be applied on request.
About Your Instructor, Bob Norton, Serial Entrepreneur and Top Expert in Starting and Growing Companies
- As a CEO since 1989 Mr.Norton has grown two startups to over $100M in sales within five years and returned over $1 billion in profits to his investors
- CEO Coach and Adviser since 2002. Independent Director. Specialist in scaling.
- Grew two startups to $100M and $156M in sales in 5 years and 3 years
- Founded six companies with four exits totaling over $1 billion in profits to investors. Two others still growing.
- Author of four books including: The Startup Manual & Leadership, co-written with Warren Bennis, "The Father of Leadership"
- Over 125 published articles and 360+ training videos
- Creator of The CEO & Entrepreneur Boot Camps that have run since 2004 and graduated thousands of CEOs and executives from over 40 countries
- Creator of AirTight Management, the world's first modular Management Operating System (MOS) to prepare companies to scale smoothly