Management Best Practices: Goal Setting, Metrics and the 5 Styles of Management - 3 Courses
Proper goal setting is one of the keys to drive to the success of business that will ensure faster growth and maximize profit. In fact, decades of research shows that companies with a good goal setting process generate 56% more value than those without. Compound that annually.
This course bundle saves you money and contains training on:
1. The optimum goal setting process for companies
2. Setting up dashboards and metrics in every area of your business
3. The 5 Styles of Management every good manager must know and use when appropriate
These are the key practices that separate professional and successful managers from seat of the pants managers that will be stomped by their competition.
This program was created by our founder, Bob Norton, who has raised over $40 million in early-stage capital from many different sources and categories. And has also returned over a billion dollars in profits to his investors during his 30-year career as a serial entrepreneur. Like all of our courses and material from The CEO and Entrepreneur Boot Camp (www.CEOBootCamp.us), it is very practical and how to from someone who has been there and done that. It is not theoretical or academic but from decades of experience and real-world wisdom gained in the trenches.
You can take this course at any speed and will have access for a long time. It will also provide you with many tools and checklists including free, bonus legal documents that could save you thousands of dollars in legal fees by starting with these templates.
Don't miss this opportunity to learn best practices of management to secure the proper success of your venture.
About Your Instructor, Bob Norton, Serial Entrepreneur and Top Expert in Starting and Growing Companies
- As a CEO since 1989 Mr.Norton has grown two startups to over $100M in sales within five years and returned over $1 billion in profits to his investors
- CEO Coach and Adviser since 2002. Independent Director. Specialist in scaling.
- Grew two startups to $100M and $156M in sales in 5 years and 3 years
- Founded six companies with four exits totaling over $1 billion in profits to investors. Two others still growing.
- Author of four books including: The Startup Manual & Leadership, co-written with Warren Bennis, "The Father of Leadership"
- Over 125 published articles and 360+ training videos
- Creator of The CEO & Entrepreneur Boot Camps that have run since 2004 and graduated thousands of CEOs and executives from over 40 countries
- Creator of AirTight Management, the world's first modular Management Operating System (MOS) to prepare companies to scale smoothly