Nothing can accelerate your career like good management and people skills. These skills will boost any career. In any industry. This certification is a foundation in Management Science skills that will enable a world of career growth, entrepreneurship, and faster advancement in any company.
There are many proven best practices and principles that apply in every industry to build a high-performance culture that wins markets. Managers with these skills and experience are the best-paid people because they leverage other people’s abilities and enhance corporate value creation and productivity.
This Certification Program will allow you to advance your career and company by:
- Being a better manager to find and keep the best people, adding interview techniques to your quiver of management tools
- Moving up the corporate ladder in any company faster by creating a team with high productivity and strong morale
- Creating a more innovative culture without being a slave driver and preventing people friction that reduces productivity and gets managers fired
- Preparing to run a larger group or division of a company, or start a small company
- Gain the respect of your superiors and move up, or into management if you are not there already
- Build a foundation that allows you to move into the executive suite or CEO’s corner office with time and practice
Watch video testimonials of past graduates of our programs:
- Over the last two decades, we have synthesized all the best ideas and systems from over 1,000 books and hundreds of business gurus like Peter Drucker, The Father of Management, Jim Collins, author of several classic business texts like Good to Great and Great by Choice, Michael Porter “The Father of Business Strategy” and literally hundreds more. This program is like getting the cliff notes on a hundred books and can change the course of a career.
This course covers Management Science which has been developed and researched over seven decades and evolved with technology and society. We have found no universities, even MBA programs, that teach all these skills. Management is an art that must be practiced. However, the foundational knowledge required to start well on that learning path is needed first.
You will learn the five major styles every manager should know and use, depending on the situation and employee. Various people require assorted styles of management. These are not at all obvious, and having this structure allows managers to adapt and use the best style in each situation.
Management requires an understanding of people’s motivations, abilities, and psychology. You will learn about how a corporate vision aligns teams and creates a higher performance culture. And how that must vary based on the size of the organization. You will learn about psychological principles, personality types, and testing tools that will help you hire better people and create a more productive culture with higher morale and lower turnover.
Managers must gain the respect of their staff and not be dictatorial, because that creates an “Us versus them” mentality and culture. We will show you how. That often happens in larger companies and can usually be avoided. True leadership, an advanced style of management, means that people will want to follow you due to respect and trust. Not feel they must follow you because of your title and authority. People will go through fire for managers they respect and usually punch out at 5:00 pm on the dot for managers they do not respect. Successful managers attract and keep the best people, building their own careers by generating superior results. Managers can be coercive, but that is the most inexperienced style of management. And never gets the most out of people and creates a strong culture or good morale.
You will learn how to “run a department or business “by the numbers”, designing the best Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and aligning these with corporate and individual goals that create a win-win atmosphere, clarity, and accountability for everyone. This allows you to manage more people and even layers of people and take on more responsibility.
In today’s world, it is necessary for any company to attract and keep the best people. And allow them to develop their potential. This is the #1 priority for all Managers, executives, and even every CEO. Building teams is required to accomplish the most important and valuable tasks. As Peter Drucker once said, “Culture eats strategy for breakfast”, meaning a strong culture and good management always win out over just strategy. Good teams fix anything.
This certification is guaranteed to enhance your career, no matter what path you want it to take. Most courses are broken into 10 to 20 minutes modules or segments.
About Your Instructor, Bob Norton, Serial Entrepreneur and Top Expert in Starting and Growing Companies
- As a CEO since 1989 Mr.Norton has grown two startups to over $100M in sales within five years and returned over $1 billion in profits to his investors
- CEO Coach and Adviser since 2002. Independent Director. Specialist in scaling.
- Grew two startups to $100M and $156M in sales in 5 years and 3 years
- Founded six companies with four exits totaling over $1 billion in profits to investors. Two others still growing.
- Author of four books including: The Startup Manual & Leadership, co-written with Warren Bennis, "The Father of Leadership"
- Over 125 published articles and 360+ training videos
- Creator of The CEO & Entrepreneur Boot Camps that have run since 2004 and graduated thousands of CEOs and executives from over 40 countries
- Creator of AirTight Management, the world's first modular Management Operating System (MOS) to prepare companies to scale smoothly