Innovation & Disruption - Product Development at 10X Productivity, Skunkworks
Get a competitive advantage with innovation through your business and boost your profit growth.
This course was created for entrepreneurs, CEOs, Product Managers as well as any product champions in product development. It covers skunkworks techniques that enhance corporate value creation and productivity by a factor of ten or more. It also covers the steps that must be taken to design and prepare for a market entry to create unique products and niches that are disruptive to any existing industry.
1. Product Development at Light Speed for 10X Productivity
2. Innovation & Disruption
3. Designing your market entry for guaranteed success
4. The four key types of intellectual property and knowing when to use each
5. The 11 elements of a successful vision
6. Designing a superior business model to dominate a market
Also included are many processes on innovation so that you can choose the ones that are best for your organization to create a killer culture of innovation. This innovation culture is by far the best and most sustainable competitive advantage any company can have. As Peter Drucker, The Father of Management, has stated a company has two main jobs innovation and marketing. When those are done well everything else becomes easy and as more standard. This is a key reason why product developers must also have some understanding of marketing. These are the areas where the most creativity and intellect are required, as well as usually the riskiest areas in a business.
Every company must cultivate a culture of innovation. Not all can disrupt an industry though. Understanding these two is key to success. Every company must aspire to innovate constantly in this rapidly changing world where new technology or a new business model can obsolete your business in no time flat. Look how quickly the taxi industry was decimated by Uber, and the cable industry by Netflix and streaming.
This program also covers the four key types of intellectual property that product developers and product managers should understand so that as they are creating products, they are protecting this intellectual property using the right techniques be that patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secrets.
Every CEO and entrepreneur needs to understand all of the material in here if they wish to create a market leading company with high growth potential. And they should see that all of their product developers and product managers also take this course and understand it deeply.
This course was created by our founder, Bob Norton, who has raised over $40 million in early-stage capital from many different sources and categories. And has also returned over a billion dollars in profits to his investors during his 30-year career as a serial entrepreneur. Like all of our courses and material from The CEO and Entrepreneur Boot Camp (www.CEOBootCamp.us), it is very practical and how to from someone who has been there and done that. It is not theoretical or academic but from decades of experience and real-world wisdom gained in the trenches.
You can take this course at any speed and will have access for a long time. It will also provide you with many tools and checklists including free, bonus legal documents that could save you thousands of dollars in legal fees by starting with these templates.
All of our courses come with a limited 100% money back guarantee. And are our jam packed with practical information that can literally make or save you millions of dollars in a few years or even hundreds of millions over your career or building a significant company.
Don't miss this opportunity to create higher barrier to entry around your business that will generate faster growth and higher profit.
About Your Instructor, Bob Norton, Serial Entrepreneur and Top Expert in Starting and Growing Companies
- As a CEO since 1989 Mr.Norton has grown two startups to over $100M in sales within five years and returned over $1 billion in profits to his investors
- CEO Coach and Adviser since 2002. Independent Director. Specialist in scaling.
- Grew two startups to $100M and $156M in sales in 5 years and 3 years
- Founded six companies with four exits totaling over $1 billion in profits to investors. Two others still growing.
- Author of four books including: The Startup Manual & Leadership, co-written with Warren Bennis, "The Father of Leadership"
- Over 125 published articles and 360+ training videos
- Creator of The CEO & Entrepreneur Boot Camps that have run since 2004 and graduated thousands of CEOs and executives from over 40 countries
- Creator of AirTight Management, the world's first modular Management Operating System (MOS) to prepare companies to scale smoothly