Designing your Market Entry, Branding and Positioning - Save with a 5 Course Bundle
Learn to create a killer market entry strategy so you have no competitors. Design a brand people with remember and talk about. Position your company to have high barrier to entry and strong pricing power and profits. Create a business with a 50X to 100X multiple on earnings compared to the average company.
Strategy and the design of market entry it's probably the most complex process in any business. This is because it involves elements of all areas of the business including sales, marketing, finance, product development and operations. All of those must dovetail properly to have successful product launch. If anyone is weak it can cause the whole product launch to fail.
This set of courses is appropriate for all CEO's and entrepreneurs and their marketing and product management team. It will align the team with consistent language and models to design a killer market entry strategy.
This program includes five courses on strategy and market entry planning. It is likely to greatly increase any business's chance of success by reducing the need for adjustments and pivoting.
Failing to do any of these things well can mean the death of a company as all its financial resources can be exhausted in a failed launch. Forty-three percent of companies fail because the marketplace does not want their product or service. There is no excuse for that. It is failure because you did not learn and execute these steps.
The included courses are:
1. Doing market research, the right way and creating differentiation enough to have no competitors
2. Competitive intelligence - What many companies fail to do at their peril
3. Competitive strategy and positioning to dominate your market niche - the tools all the top management consulting firms use
4. Market entry strategy versus go to market strategy. How they are different and why you need both, especially if you want to raise capital.
5. The branding work that every company needs to do early in its development, including a case study of Apple and why it became one of the most valuable brands ever
This program of five course was created by our founder, Bob Norton, who has raised over $40 million in early-stage capital from many different sources and categories. And has also returned over a billion dollars in profits to his investors during his 30-year career as a serial entrepreneur.
Like all of our courses and material from The CEO and Entrepreneur Boot Camp (www.CEOBootCamp.us), it is very practical and how to from someone who has been there and done that. It is not theoretical or academic but from decades of experience and real-world wisdom gained in the trenches.
Don't miss this opportunity to learn what billionaire all know about growing businesses and creating higher barriers to entry around your business so that the enterprise value is 10X or more than that of an average business.
About Your Instructor, Bob Norton, Serial Entrepreneur and Top Expert in Starting and Growing Companies
- As a CEO since 1989 Mr.Norton has grown two startups to over $100M in sales within five years and returned over $1 billion in profits to his investors
- CEO Coach and Adviser since 2002. Independent Director. Specialist in scaling.
- Grew two startups to $100M and $156M in sales in 5 years and 3 years
- Founded six companies with four exits totaling over $1 billion in profits to investors. Two others still growing.
- Author of four books including: The Startup Manual & Leadership, co-written with Warren Bennis, "The Father of Leadership"
- Over 125 published articles and 360+ training videos
- Creator of The CEO & Entrepreneur Boot Camps that have run since 2004 and graduated thousands of CEOs and executives from over 40 countries
- Creator of AirTight Management, the world's first modular Management Operating System (MOS) to prepare companies to scale smoothly