Dashboard Team Training to Implement Continuous Improvement, Accountability and Smooth Operations - 3 Team Courses
Inject a philosophy of constant and never-ending improvement (CANI/Kaizen) into your culture! Also called "Kaizen" to become a top performing company.
Dashboards are one of the easiest ways to drive company performance improvement. Every area/department with more than a few people should have performance metrics (Key Performance Indicators = KPIs). Without this your competition will likely be crushing you. Because dashboards give managers leverage and focus.
Dashboards are an advanced tool of management to move a person, company and department to Management By Exception (MBE). This is a more sophisticated and leveraged form of management.
Dashboards are also an "auto-pilot", as well as a way to look into the future by projecting trends and creating connections in cause and effect. And an early warning system that things may need management attention or change. No company gets big without understanding its key metrics. And many go bankrupt because they don't.
Dashboards allow you to get your business down to a science with known inputs and outputs of key processes that create value. Moving to "running the business by the numbers" allows for smooth scaling.
Every operating business with more than five employees needs at least one dashboard for the company. Every department with more than five or six employees should also have a department level dashboard of its own. Dashboards frame success, managing up and down and ensure clear accountability and communications.
This set of three courses trains everyone needed and allows everyone to understand how and why they work magic to improve a company, team and department. And even morale.
There are four courses for all level employees. Executives take them all. Managers #1 and #2. Individual contributors just take level 101.
1. Green Belt for everyone (101) - Fundamentals. So they understand the need and power of dashboards
2. Red Belt for Managers (201) - How to use a dashboard every month to improve the business.
3. Purple Belt - (301) for C-Level Executives. This course add some design of KPI metrics that mapping activities, departments and people into the goals of the business.
Like all of our courses and material from The CEO and Entrepreneur Boot Camp (www.CEOBootCamp.us), this course is very practical and "how to" from someone who has been there and done that. It is not theoretical or academic but from decades of experience and real-world wisdom gained in the trenches.
This course will support any CEO, manager, C-Level executive or entrepreneur in their work to grow any company. AirTight Management designs and implements dashboards and five other Management Systems to help companies grow using proven management best practices to create high-performance cultures.
Don't miss this opportunity to create a dashboard to measure the actual performance of your team and represent real picture of faster growth and higher profit of your company. A good dashboard is a health check for a company that can allow you to stay an extra week on that vacation knowing everything is going well from one page.
Companies with 15+ employees need a Corporate Dashboard at 30,000 feet plus one for each area/department that has five or more people. This is how you prepare to scale, predict results, project costs and monitor productivity far better. Financial reports from accounting do NOT do this.
Get this course now and your company will start improving monthly forever!
Or see our complete implementation package that guarantees success with training coaching and full dashboard design. Call (619) SCALE06 for a custom estimate. We do both on-site and remote implementations to meet any budget.
About Your Instructor, Bob Norton, Serial Entrepreneur and Top Expert in Starting and Growing Companies
- As a CEO since 1989 Mr.Norton has grown two startups to over $100M in sales within five years and returned over $1 billion in profits to his investors
- CEO Coach and Adviser since 2002. Independent Director. Specialist in scaling.
- Grew two startups to $100M and $156M in sales in 5 years and 3 years
- Founded six companies with four exits totaling over $1 billion in profits to investors. Two others still growing.
- Author of four books including: The Startup Manual & Leadership, co-written with Warren Bennis, "The Father of Leadership"
- Over 125 published articles and 360+ training videos
- Creator of The CEO & Entrepreneur Boot Camps that have run since 2004 and graduated thousands of CEOs and executives from over 40 countries
- Creator of AirTight Management, the world's first modular Management Operating System (MOS) to prepare companies to scale smoothly