Any company without a good strategy fails in time. And any manager that does not understand strategy will likely never move up the ranks. Strategy is a necessary skill for all management team members. And a key to open the door of the C-Level positions. It is the big picture thinking.
- Learn the top tools that high paid Management Consultants and strategic planning professionals use to facilitate a winning strategic plan so you can lead this effort
- Prepare to be a division head, Founder, CEO, or VP of Strategy to climb the corporate ladder
- Make significant contributions to strategy to show your boss and team you are a serious executive. This Professional Certification Program gives you the language and tools to be in the C-Suite.
- Show your immediate superior and team you are a leader and invest in developing the skills needed to be a top executive, not just a manager
- Hang this prestigious certification diploma on your office wall and add this professional designation to your email and letter signatures to promote your senior status and knowledge
- Open doors in your career that require a strong knowledge of the big picture, and long-term strategy.
You can earn the right to put Business Strategy Professional (BSP) Certification after your name in every email to designate you as a Business Strategy Professional in only twelve weeks with our Certification Program. Show your superiors and peers you are serious about the art of strategy and strategic planning.
Strategy is the art of positioning, marketing, branding, targeting the best market(s), and designing barriers to entry around a particular business and/or market. This is the only way to ensure long-term profits and growth. A strong strategy will also help attract capital at a lower cost, recruit the best employees, and support a company to become a market leader.
Few people understand the process to optimize strategy because it requires some knowledge and experience in all areas of business including Marketing, Sales, Operations, Finance, and maybe even product development (industry/domain expertise). This is why Strategic Planning is always best done by a team collaboratively. And someone in leadership needs to facilitate this process, not do it themselves alone.
Most new companies and products fail because they do not do the required research and other preparation work to validate a strategy before building a product or service. These failures are avoidable and can bankrupt companies.
This Professional Certification Program (PCP) will teach you the tools used by top consulting firms and Fortune 1000 companies that are needed to facilitate the Strategic Planning process and find the best strategy for any company, in any given industry. And you will learn to manage collaboration with the multi-disciplinary experts that are needed to validate the plan and then fine-tune it.
Having strong Strategic Planning skills can make you one of the most valuable employees that will guide companies in multi-million-dollar decisions that determine success and failure. These skills give you access to the C-Suite and prepare you for the most senior management positions in a company. Frankly, any manager that does acquire an understanding of the fundamentals of strategy does not belong in any C-Level position. And so will likely never be promoted.
Strategy is also both “The Big Picture” and the long-term picture. The richest people in the world, like Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, and pretty much every billionaire, think long-term. Every manager that wishes to climb the corporate ladder needs to get this certification and put “BSP” behind their name and signature to show they are trained in strategy.
The strategic planning process is an art and science that requires lots of critical thinking. And there are many tools needed to help deal with the complexity caused by the many dimensions of this challenge. There are literally over 5,000 strategies for a particular product or service. For example, dimensions include a) target niche market (many), b) pricing level spectrum, c) product features offered, d) the business model (10+ variables), and many more you will learn.
Strategic planning is literally the most complex process an organization must execute annually and update quarterly. Because it involves and must consider all the other processes and every area of the business.
A strong strategy creates a foundation that can grow a company to $10M, $100M or even $1 billion in annual sales. And it can take many months of work given the need for market research, financial modeling, and competitive intelligence that should be done before any money is spent on product development or marketing.
There are dozens of tools used in strategy that break complex problems into their component parts and allow the development of a superior plan. Strategic planning is done for a three-to-five-year period and usually includes multiple market entry steps, products, and phases.
This course also includes a recommended reading list to go deeper where you need it most. There are several authors that are the top strategy experts that have defined the modern strategic planning process. We have combined all their best insights and tools here for you into a single Certification Program. A complete system and toolset for facilitating the Strategic Planning process. This course is also appropriate for Business Coaches and Consultants who work with C-Level clients.
Get your Business Strategy Professional(TM) (BSP) Certification in twelve weeks and accelerate your career and business.
Register here to begin the online training immediately or call (619) SCALE06 with any questions.
About Your Instructor, Bob Norton, Serial Entrepreneur and Top Expert in Starting and Growing Companies
- As a CEO since 1989 Mr.Norton has grown two startups to over $100M in sales within five years and returned over $1 billion in profits to his investors
- CEO Coach and Adviser since 2002. Independent Director. Specialist in scaling.
- Grew two startups to $100M and $156M in sales in 5 years and 3 years
- Founded six companies with four exits totaling over $1 billion in profits to investors. Two others still growing.
- Author of four books including: The Startup Manual & Leadership, co-written with Warren Bennis, "The Father of Leadership"
- Over 125 published articles and 360+ training videos
- Creator of The CEO & Entrepreneur Boot Camps that have run since 2004 and graduated thousands of CEOs and executives from over 40 countries
- Creator of AirTight Management, the world's first modular Management Operating System (MOS) to prepare companies to scale smoothly