Generating More Innovation, Differentiation and Protectable Intellectual Property (IP) - 3 Courses
This collection of courses will help any company enhance its market position, profits, differentiation, intellectual property, and innovation using timeless techniques that the most highly successful Entrepreneur's use, but few know.
It is a portion of The CEO & Entrepreneur Boot Camp that is focused on strategy, positioning, intellectual property, business model design, innovation and risk reduction. It will help create barriers to entry that can be maintained long-term and can double a company's value or even 10X it as shown in examples of the higher price to earnings multiples companies that implement these strategies will get in public markets.
These three courses will help any company turn into a market leader when implemented properly
1. Innovation and Disruption to Create More Sustainable Competitive Advantage
2. Creating Sustainable Competitive Advantage (SCA) and Differentiation
3. Intellectual Property - Patents, Copyrights, Trademarks and Trade Secrets
Also included are many processes on innovation so that you can choose the ones that are best for your organization to create a killer culture of innovation. This innovation culture is by far the best and most sustainable competitive advantage any company can have. As Peter Drucker, The Father of Management, has stated a company has two main jobs innovation and marketing. When those are done well everything else becomes easy and as more standard. This is a key reason why product developers must also have some understanding of marketing. These are the areas where the most creativity and intellect are required, as well as usually the riskiest areas in a business.
Creating Sustainable Competitive Advantage is a Choice
The exit or sale value of any business is based on its ability to have recurring revenue long-term. You will learn a dozen methods to create higher barriers to entry that will protect your revenue stream long-term. Intellectual property is just one of these methods. Companies with high barriers can be worth ten to fifty times more than ones without that kind of protection. And this should be designed into your business model one day one.
Creating proprietary intellectual property is one of the most important things to build a valuable business. It creates barriers to entry that allow you to charge higher prices and keep customers longer as well as acquire them at a lower cost. Although there are many other ways to protect your business intellectual property is one of the easiest and most important to design into your business on day one. If you wait you will lose most opportunities to protect your intellectual property in the form of patents and trade secrets especially. Patents must generally be filed before a product is released and no one can be told about them with a non-disclosure agreement signed or you lose your opportunity to get a patent.
About Your Instructor, Bob Norton, Serial Entrepreneur and Top Expert in Starting and Growing Companies
- As a CEO since 1989 Mr.Norton has grown two startups to over $100M in sales within five years and returned over $1 billion in profits to his investors
- CEO Coach and Adviser since 2002. Independent Director. Specialist in scaling.
- Grew two startups to $100M and $156M in sales in 5 years and 3 years
- Founded six companies with four exits totaling over $1 billion in profits to investors. Two others still growing.
- Author of four books including: The Startup Manual & Leadership, co-written with Warren Bennis, "The Father of Leadership"
- Over 125 published articles and 360+ training videos
- Creator of The CEO & Entrepreneur Boot Camps that have run since 2004 and graduated thousands of CEOs and executives from over 40 countries
- Creator of AirTight Management, the world's first modular Management Operating System (MOS) to prepare companies to scale smoothly